I love to cook and bake, both for us (husband and I) and our dog. Husband loves to grow vegetables and fruit. I like to batch cook and freeze meals, so I can have a day off cooking occasionally! We eat meat and fish, but not every day. We make bread about twice a week, I bake a cake about every other week.
Monday, 25 February 2019
Apologies...
...for not doing the follow up Sourdough Tutorial Part 2, the making of a loaf, yet. Events with my mouth problems have taken precedence, I've even neglected my starter (shoved it in the fridge, it'll be dormant and fine for a few days). I'm not eating much either, just soft nursery food really, normal service will be resumed in a day or two, hopefully, when I'm fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pleas, don't apologise, Sooze. I'm so sorry the dental issues are so bad though - an infection, I presume? I so hope you got an appointment for today!
ReplyDeleteMuch love. xxx
I actually was glad for the break, I was having a hard time keeping up with every day . Can I say cooking every day you are a super hero.
ReplyDeleteI hope the tooth problem is soon taken care of and the pain is much, much reduced. OMG, nothing worse than dental pain. Take care and come back when you are ready.
ReplyDeleteHas the pain lessened now? XX
ReplyDelete