For dinner tonight, it's cauliflower & broccoli cheese - made a double portion of it about a month ago and froze the other half. I've also taken out some jacket potatoes I'd cooked and frozen previously, I'm going to cut them into wedges and dust with spicy Cajun seasoning before reheating in the oven. We'll have some frozen veg too, so it's a meat-free day today.
From the freezer today:-
Cauli/broccoli cheese
Jacket potato wedges
Peas and sweetcorn
But half the meat pie from yesterday went back in!



Yum, one of each please.
ReplyDeleteYour descriptions are great but the pics make my mouth water.
It all sounds very tasty indeed.
ReplyDeleteI made Hummus today, I boiled the chickpeas for about minutes before processing them; I have Bergamot lemons and the juice from one of those made it taste very good. I also added a little Cumin and two garlic cloves.
Such appetising photos - my dinner is cooking and now I am hungry!
ReplyDeleteAll sounds sooooooo delicious.
ReplyDelete